Effective date: March 15, 2023
The website at alleycorp.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by AlleyCorp Advisers, LLC (“AlleyCorp”). The following rules and restrictions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Site.
In these Terms, the words “you”, “user” and “your” refer to a visitor of our Site and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to AlleyCorp.
By using and accessing the Site, you agree to and accept these Terms, which form a binding contract between you and AlleyCorp. We reserve the right to change the Site and these Terms at any time, and it is incumbent on you to check these Terms periodically for updates. If you don’t agree with the new Terms, you do not have to accept them, but this means that you will no longer be able to use the Site. If you use the Site, that means you agree to any and all changes to the Terms.
THE SITE PROVIDED BY ALLEYCORP (AND ITS AFFILIATES) ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
No Representations/Warranties re Site Content
We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any content available on the Site. You should be aware that a significant portion of the Site includes third-party information which we have not validated or verified. We reserve the right, in our discretion and at any time, to remove or change any content from the Site or discontinue or restrict access to any part or all of the Site, without notice.
Our Confidentiality Obligations to Third Parties
Any statements regarding our investments and other activities may be subject to confidentiality obligations, and we may be prohibited from making full disclosures. Any statements on the Site should be read in this context, as well as in light of all disclaimers in these Terms.
No Guarantee of Security and Privacy
We cannot guarantee complete security or privacy of our Site or network. Please ensure that the security of your own computer and network is comprehensive and up-to-date. We accept no responsibility for viruses, malware, or other malicious or damaging software.
The Site is Not an Offer, Solicitation, or Advice
THE SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Nothing on this Site is or is intended to be (i) an offer or solicitation to make an offer, (ii) investment or financial advice or an offer to provide such advice, or (iii) a basis for making any investment or other financial decision. Any views and opinions expressed herein are subject to change following the date of their publication, and past performance is no way indicative of future results. The information provided on this Site is not intended to recommend any company or investment.
Information You Submit to Us
- you are solely responsible for the accuracy of such information;
- AlleyCorp undertakes no obligation to review information submitted by you; and
- AlleyCorp and/or its affiliated funds may receive similar information from other sources and will not be limited or restricted from pursuing any opportunities.
Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that you:
- are of legal age to form a binding contract;
- will only use the Site for your own personal and non-commercial use;
- will only use the Site in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations; and
- Will NOT use the Site in a manner that:
- infringes the intellectual property rights of any party;
- violates the security of any computer network;
- runs any form of auto-responder or “spam”;
- “crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any data on the Site;
- copies and/or stores any significant portion of the Site; or
- is fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, deceptively misleading, or otherwise harmful or unlawful.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content displayed, performed, or otherwise made available on or through the Site (including but not limited to all text, designs, audio-visual content, data, etc.), are subject to intellectual property rights and protections under intellectual property laws. You agree that you will comply with such laws and respect any and all copyright and trademark notices and other intellectual property information and restrictions contained in the Site, and that you will not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, perform, display, broadcast, transmit, exploit any content on the Site in a manner that will violate the rights of any party, without the prior consent of that party.
AlleyCorp is the owner of the ALLEYCORP trademark.
Release re Third-Party Services
When you access a third-party website through the Site, you acknowledge the risks in doing so, and agree that AlleyCorp is not responsible for such risks and has no control over the content and operation of such third-party sites. You release and hold AlleyCorp harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or service.
Limitation of AlleyCorp’s Liability
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable laws, under no circumstance shall AlleyCorp (or its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners) be liable to you or to any other person for:
- any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction; or
- any matter beyond AlleyCorp’s reasonable control.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, and so this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold AlleyCorp (and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners) harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, suits, damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from any third-party claims relating to your violation of these Terms, violation of any third-party rights, and/or any misuse of the Site.
- You may not assign, delegate, or transfer these Terms or your rights or obligations hereunder in any way without AlleyCorp’s prior written consent. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms without consent.
- These Terms are governed by and will be construed under the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts located in the County of New York, State of New York.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- These Terms are the only agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein.
- Except for possible changes to the Terms by AlleyCorp in accordance with the provisions herein, no other amendment or modification of these Terms will be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and AlleyCorp.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.